What are the best crystals to use for each chakra?
Here is a list of the crystals that I prefer to use with each basic chakra.
Feel free to play around with others and see which ones work best for you!
*Note~ I have also included a crystal for flushing negativity, as well as grounding, since I feel they are just as important as tending to each chakra.
- Crown Chakra- Clear Quartz (tumbled, or a single terminated point. If you are using a point, place the crystal so the tip of the point is pointing inward, towards the top of your skull, as if it direct energy into the top of your head through it’s point.)
- Third Eye Chakra- Amethyst
- Throat Chakra- Blue Lace Agate
- Heart Chakra- Green Aventurine (upper heart) and/or Rose Quartz (lower heart)
- Solar Plexus Chakra- Citrine
- Sacral Chakra- Orange Carnelian
- Base (or Root) Chakra- Red Jasper
- Negativity Transmutation *an extra, place your crystal in between the thighs or between the knees- Smoky Quartz
- Grounding *an extra, place your stone/crystal about 6 inches below the feet, or between the ankles- Black Tourmaline (*If you are using a crystal point for flushing negativity, or for grounding, be sure to point the crystal away from your body, down towards the are below your feet, as if directing the energy away from you through its point.)
Here is a handy chakra chart, so you can see where to place your healing crystals on your basic 7 chakra points:
#Doterra #essentialoils #oils #holistic #healing #wellness #chakra #crystals #crystalhealing #chakras #chakrabalancing