Hey, Pretty Blossoms! Let me be real with you here… I joined Doterra as a Wellness Advocate, NOT to sell essential oils, but to offer people FREE Holistic Support and Certification Courses in Holistic Healing, while building a caring community of like minded individuals who are passionate about offering encouragement and support to others, through personal experience, holistic tools and self healing!
This girl has a BIG vision, and a BIG plan to ensure that it successes! 🙂
How it All Began
I was in a dark place for a long time. After about three years of trying to “find myself”, I found holistic health.
The holistic tools that I talk about here on this blog helped me LITERALLY recover from my funk, become a better wife, a better mother, I found my purpose in life, I found my place in the Universe and my connectin to my Spiritual truths, and I with them, I was able to transform my life in every amazing way possible!
I am the product of the product, which in this case is the study of holistic health and the practice of self-healing.
These are the topics that I teach, and I teach because there is immeasurable VALUE in this information, holistic support, and adopting self-healing as a way of life. With simple holistic tools and free support and education on how to use them, people become quickly empowered, able to pick themselves up, inspired to live life by design, and they become healers in their own home, families, and communities! Seeing people transform is like this, is like watching MAGIC happen, but there is no magic at work here. We work on self-healing through personal growth, inner exploration, spiritual and emotional healing, having a grounded and logic approach on energy healing and working with holistic healing tools, and becoming more and more self-aware, working daily to be more and more inline with our deepest intentions and higher self. That is a MOUTH FULL, but that is what I teach. In short, it is a complete road map to health and wellness, and it works!
Here is one of my BEAUTIFUL group members (among many others) who has had some amazing personal break throughs (large and small), and is such a personal inspiration to me and others in our community!
So why Doterra?
Thanks to Doterra and the commissions that I receive from being a Wellness Advocate, I am able to offer my services and certification courses to others completely free of charge!
Here is the thing…
I teach about 5 main holistic healing tools, and they all compliment each other and enrich peoples self healing practices! These tools are:
- The Chakra System
- Healing Crystals
- Essential Oils (this is the only one of the tools that I incorporate into my classes, groups, and counseling, that I have an affiliate link for)
- Holistic Tarot
- Personal Development
When people learn about holistic healing and hear about what each one can do for their health, wellness, and personal growth, they end up wanting to give most of them a try. At least, the ones that resonate with them. 🙂 That means, they will be investing in these tools, buying them from someone, somewhere. By becoming a Doterra Wellness Advocate, I ask people to purchase their Essentials (*just ONE of the tools that I teach about), from my link. This sets them up with the products that I teach about and know they will LOVE! Not all, but MANY of my students choose to use essential oils for emotional and spiritual health, as well as for mood management, and they find them to be a valuable part of their healing process! I make a commission off of the products that they buy through my link, that they would be buying from someone, somewhere, eventually. Also, Doterra gives fantastic discounts for wholesale members who sign up, they offer monthly specials and freebies, and people who join as Wellness Advocates under me also have the opportunity to build a TEAM, teach classes for free (which is an amazing opportunity for people who want to learn but cant afford to enroll in paid classes), host support groups, and make commissions off of products that people want to use in their self-healing practice, should they choose to incorporate them. 🙂
Yes, I technically work for free, but I get PAID! Let me explain…
Let’s say that you feel blah! You are interested in self-improvement because you don’t like feeling the way you feel, but are new to holistic healing, and are not really sure what you can do to start feeling better. Maybe you feel like you have a calling in life and that is SO MUCH BIGGER than what your current situation is reflecting, but you have no idea what you should be doing to feel like you are making a difference in this World, or what you could be doing in order to feel more fulfilled…
As a Blossoms United Wellness Advocate and Certified Holistic Healer, it is my JOB to help you find the answers to these questions, and provide you with simple, natural, and effective tools that you can use for self-care and personal development.
Here is how it works…
- I personally connect with you, learn more about what you need in your life in order to be happier and healthier, and then support you and teach you how you can emotionally and spiritually self heal, with the 5 tools I have mentioned above! You pay nothing.
- I invite you to fun Q&A groups where we learn about the chakras, healing crystals, holistic tarot, essential oils, personal development, and how you can find more health, happiness and balance in your life, with friends, free of charge! I even do fun and sparkly giveaways, and celebrate peoples personal growth and successes! 😉
- If people love what they have learned while working with me, and within these groups, and CHOOSE to incorporate oils into their self healing practice, I ask them to buy them through my link. Buying through me is not required at this level, but doing so is truly appreciated! This helps me get paid through Doterra, (for products they would have purchased anyway), in exchange for the time I devote to one-on-one counseling and the free groups and classes that I offer to the public. 🙂 To be honest, if people didn’t use my link, and if I wasn’t a Wellness Advocate through Doterra, I would not be able to offer my services and classes to others for free. I am a mom and wife, with a profession degree and career, who offers professional services that people in my field usually charge a lot of money for. With that being said, I have to get paid for my time (value for value). By becoming a Wellness Advocate, and thanks to the small personal investments that people who wish to use essential oils make, EVERYONE greatly benefits, whither they are personally an essential oils customer, or not! 🙂 Pretty cool huh!?
- Further, people who LOVE what they have learned in my free groups and want to continue their education in order to be of professional service to others, have the opportunity to take my online certifications course for FREE as well! 🙂 All they need to do is join my team, Blossoms United! Click here for more info!
- When my students join my team and decide to buy oils for their now professional practice (Essential Oils Educator, Certified Vibrational Crystal Healer and/or Citified Holistic Tarot Reader), they enroll under me as a Wholesale Member Wellness Advocate. As a Wellness Advocate, they receive 25% OFF on all of their essential oil orders. Their purchase goes to Doterra for the products they are buying, they receive their oils from Doterra, and in turn, Doterra sends me a commission from the order they placed for products that they would have bought anyway. This pays me for the time, education, support and certifications that I have offered to them for FREE. On top of that, if they teach others, and people want to order essential oils as well, they will receive a commission on those orders too, which of course, is the cycle of how value for value works. Be of value to others, and you will receive value in return. 🙂
Why you should feel REALLY GOOD about being an essential oil customer of mine, and other members of Blossoms United:
Essentially, when someone buys oils from Doterra, via my link, or from any Wellness Advocated enrolled under me (any member of my team, Blossoms United), that purchase is contributing towards:
- People’s One-On-One Counseling Sessions
- Support Groups
- Educational Classes
- Free Enrollment for EVERYONE joining my Holistic Healing Certification Courses
- …not to mention financially helping my family, my students, all of the people who are part of my team, their families, their students, and all who are employed by Doterra!
That is AMAZING!
YOU are amazing!
Did you ever think that by purchasing just a little bottle of essential oil for YOUR HEALTH and HEALING, could create this much of a POSITIVE IMPACT on potentially thousands of peoples lives!? Well, it most definitely does! 🙂
*MIND BLOWN, in the most happy, soulful and incredible way possible! 🙂
Please take a moment to send some LOVE ENERGY, GOOD VIBES and GRATITUDE out to all of my Essential Oil Customers, Wellness Advocates and Doterra! THEY are making the information I share on this blog, YOUR education, the counseling sessions that I give, the holistic healing training and business training that I provide my team with, and certification courses that you and others receive from me, 100% Free! THANK YOU! 🙂
…I like to call this, “The LOVE Cycle”, and you all truly ROCK! 🙂
Would you like to be part of Blossoms United? Are you ready to start empowering others with tools and information on how they can transform their lives, while setting your own LOVE Cycle in motion? Doterra will not reward you handsomely for the amount of oils that you sell, and frankly, I’m not interested in bringing people on who just want a quick sale. I’m looking for Healers, not Dealers! 😉 You will be rewarded, however, tenfold, for your passion and love for holistic healing, and the amount of PEOPLE that you EMPOWER! 🙂
Passionate People, Apply here: