Good morning Pretty Blossom!
When you first embark on a new holistic healing journey, it’s easy to get overwhelmed, and even easier to feel like you are taking steps backwards, once you feel negative emotions arise.
When we begin to work on being more mindful of our thoughts, behaviors, beliefs, environments and actions, we naturally become more sensitive to both good vibes and bad vibes. It’s simply easier for us to pick up on them, because we are making more of a conscious effort to pay attention.
So, how to we deal with becoming extra sensitive to negative energy in particular, and handle this feeling of being overwhelmed with all of this new information, the unknown and perhaps a lack of defined goals and/or expectations? We learn to FLUSH that negativity out and away from our energy body (figuratively, and/or literally, whatever view resonates with you), and we learn to how to ground (connect to our bodies and energetic support system, aka. Mama Earth), and stay grounded. (Again, figuratively, and/or literally, whatever view resonates with you.)
Here are some simple visualization exercises (aka. “active meditations”) for both. Feel free to also come up with your own!
- When you feel filled with bad vibes, grab your negativity flush tools! (***In this photo I show the Breathe Oil blend and a Smoky Quartz healing crystal, but Cary Sage and Lemongrass Oil also work beautifully!). S
- imply uncap your oil and sit with these items for 5-15 minutes.
- As you breathe in and out, visualize white light and good vibes entering your body through your nose and mouth.
- As you exhale, visualize yourself energetically pushing all of your negative energy out through your belly button, pelvis, or feet (whatever feels most comfortable).
- Continue breathing until you feel filled with only loving light, and good vibes!
- When you feel overwhelmed, or in a fog, sit down for 5-15 minutes with your beautiful grounding tools! (***In this photo, I show the Balance Oil blend and a Black Tourmaline healing crystal, but White Fir, Frankincense and Cedarwood oils also work beautifully!)
- Begin breathing deeply.
- As you inhale, visualize a bright white light at your feet. Visualize it growing brighter and brighter and begin to feel your feet growing roots. Watch these roots grow and move down through the floor, down through the surface of the earth, and deeply connect to the earth’s core. This is your energetic, earthy support system.
- From your roots, beautifully watch as your roots begin to fill with bright yellow energy and nourishment, and invite this energy to comfort you and fill your body with clarity, a feeling of purpose, direction and loving. warm energy.
- Know that you are always connected to this support system and you are part of a whole.
Wait a minute, wait a minute… How the heck do these crystals and oils work?
***A note from Pretty Mantis, your Metaphysical helper! ~
Crystals: To put it simply, according to people’s spiritual beliefs and the common holistic theories of Energy Medicine, Healing Crystals help to balance the energy center that corresponds with each crystals unique metaphysical property. Additionally, crystals also work as tools for focusing and amplifying thought energy, or more importantly in this case, our intention to filter out and transmute negative energy.
Oils: It is believed that when the aromas of an essential oil interacts with our olfactory system, this triggers the memories stored within our brain, and as a result, our body elicits an emotional response, resulting in a shift of thought, mood, feeling, outlook, etc.
*Each person will have their own unique experience with healing crystals and oils, so I encourage you to explore many, and find what tools make your heart SING! 🙂
I hope these visualizations give you daily relaxing mental vacations (we all need them) and help you regain your inner balance and find your cool calm and collected place, whenever you need to! You always have the ability to reconnect to your energetic support system and rid yourself of negative vibes, so have fun with these activities and use them! May you enjoy your self-healing journey and have FUN with these tools and exercises! ~ Dr.Aly