Congratulations on all of the time and love you have given to your body this week! We have made leaps and bounds together and hopefully, you have a much healthier relationship with your body, and can say that your new and blossoming body image is a much more positive and healthy one!
I have a closing message that I would like to leave you with, as you continue down your happy road to inner peace and joy…
Now that you are developing a deeper respect for your body, and a healthier way of thinking, it is important to continue not only continue your journey, but also be sure to surround yourselves with loving people who respect you, your body, and your efforts to live a healthy and happy life.
Your support system will be very important in your success, so be picky about who you allow to be part of your life, and always make yourself a priority. 🙂
You deserved to be loved, treated with respect, showered with compliments, and enjoy a positive relationship with someone who finds you not only physically attractive, but enjoys spending quality time with you. With that being said, the person who is in the relationship with you, deserves the same. 🙂
Now that we understand the personal transformation process that must be initiated in order to have a healthy and loving relationships with your body, it is important to be a support system to those around you, also. Let the interactions you have with others be empowering and positive. The more we list each other up, the closer we are to reaching the stars. 🙂 Use respectful words and keep your thoughts kind and nonjudgmental, and you will not only heal the image you hold of yourself, but you will also activate that beautiful heart chakra of yours, as well as help to heal others.
The Energetic Shift
When we make positive life changes within our lives, it is not uncommon to feel like some external things and even people in our lives, no longer have a proper place. An energetic shift definitely occurs within our consciousness, our environment, and even the cells within our body.
- You may feel like you need to de-clutter your home, go shopping for new clothes that you feel beautiful or perhaps your fashion style will completely change.
- You may crave more quite time during the day, unplugged from TV or the internet.
- You may notice that you need to talk with your partner about some new healthy boundaries that you feel you would like to implement into your relationship, and get their feedback on your thoughts.
- Perhaps you are becoming aware of a few people in your life who tend to bring you down, or activities that you use to enjoy but no longer do.
No matter what the changes are, chances are that there will be some. This is normal during times of personal growth, and if you would like to keep continuing in your healthy direction, it is important to listen to your heart, follow your gut, and allow the proper changes to take place.
During the time we have taken together to strengthen our relationship with our bodies, we have also been working to strengthen and heal our chakra centers, particularly our heart chakra and base chakra. We will get into some heavy content regarding the chakras in my next group of posts, but in the mean time, we should concentrate on grounding our energies. Since energetic shift are common during time of personal development, or transformation, the new and vibrant energy swirling around within and around us can feel overwhelming. You may feel scatter brained, dizzy, confused, or even sick to your stomach. This is due to too much energy, not having a proper place to go, so it spends it’s time bouncing around inside of you.
Your body is like a circuit, needing to be plugged into a motherboard. New, positive energies are energizing your body through your chakra centers. While this happens, we want to be sure that we allow the proper release of negative energy to leave the body, so we don’t become “too full”. 🙂
Topics of “energy” can at first seem strange to people who have never heard of chakras or have not thought much about energy within the body, but it actually makes a lot of sense. Our entire body and everything around us is essentially made up of only energy and empty space, in it’s smallest molecular form, after all. With that being said, instead of worrying about all of the metaphysical science and topics of molecular physics, let me (for now) list a few things you can do, to help even out your energetic flow, with grounding…
Grounding, is the action we take to connect our energetic body to the Earth (our Motherboard). We want to create a channel that allows all of this energy to come into our bodies, and exit our body through our feet (or Root Chakra).
This can be done a number of ways. The most import thing is to do is have a strong intention to ground.
- While intending to ground, you can visualize your feet growing roots. Watch these roots travel deep into the ground all the way into the core of the earth. Once you have connected to the core, visualize a stream of white energy traveling through you from the Universe, entering at the top of your head, traveling all the way down your spinal column, our through your feet, and down to the core of the earth by the way of your roots. Visualize this for for a few moments, and when you feel ready, you can end your visualization, but still intend for your roots to remain deeply connected to the Earth, and for the healthy flow to continue cycling in and out.
- Drinking a lot of water is import for keeping your body hydrated and grounded.
- Spending time outside walking and breathing in the fresh air will also help you ground. Make a point to be in nature, visualize, or observe nature daily. This will keep you in close contact with the Earth, and it’s magic.
- If you like to work with crystals, meditating for a few moments with a piece of Black Tourmaline will help you ground your energies.
- Get a healthy amount of sleep, and continue to eat whole foods (veggies, fruits, and proteins).
Once you are able to ground yourself, you will love the renewed feeling of balance that you will begin to experience. 🙂 We will continue deeper into chakras now, and I wish you unlimited joy and transformation through our new journey, through the Chakras! See you int he next post!