What’s the EASIEST way to use Essential Oils for personal development, spiritual growth, and self healing?
Assign one Essential Oil that resonates with YOU, to each of your chakras! 🙂
Here, in the photo above, are most of the oils I use. Like I said, I like to keep things simple. I have assigned each of these oils to each of the seven chakras, as well as the root/grounding chakra (as grounding is incredibly important).
Here are the oils above, listed in order, from left to right:
- Citrus Bliss
I have also shown corresponding chakra healing crystals, from left to right:
- Clear Quartz
- Blue Lace Agate
- Green Aventurine
- Orange Carnelian
- Red Jasper
- Smoky Quartz
There are MANY different essential oils that can be used to balance each chakra, just like how there are many different healing crystals! The key with this is to follow your intuition, and pay attention to how each essential oil makes you feel.
- What does each fragrance remind you of?
- What thoughts and emotions do you feel being activated within yourself, while smelling each oil?
Allowing yourself to experience your essential oils in this way will be of great benefit when you begin to assign oils to each area of your life (represented by each chakra)! 🙂
As we have learned, self healing, personal development and spiritual growth are not exact sciences. Instead, they are individual journeys into our bodies, our energetic anatomy, our emotions, our mind, and our consciousness (or Spirit).
Here are some helpful tips to consider, when selecting your own oils for each of your chakras…
Visit this link, and browse through the different oil singles and oil blends. Think about your chakra chart (shown below), and make a list of 8 oils;
- 1 for grounding
- 1 for your survival center (base chakra)
- 1 for your sex center (sacral chakra)
- 1 for your power center (solar plexus chakra)
- 1 for your heart center (heart chakra)
- 1 for your communication center (throat chakra)
- 1 for your intuitive center (third eye chakra)
- 1 for your spiritual center (crown chakra)
General Guidelines when selecting Essential Oils for your Chakras:
- For the root chakra and grounding, a woodsy or earthy oil is best.
- The oil you select for your sacral chakra should be something that makes you feel creative and ready to take action.
- The oil for your solar plexus chakra should make you feel confidant and powerful.
- The oil for your heart chakra should be something that makes you feel LOVE and compassion for the World and people around you.
- The oil for your throat chakra should be clean or minty.
- The oil for your third eye chakra should be calming and tranquil.
- Lastly, the oil for your crown chakra should be something that makes you feel inspired and uplifted! 🙂
(* I have given you a visual example of this in the first photo above.)
Once you do this mini assignment, it is my hope that you feel INSPIRED to take more of your health and wellness into your own hands, feeling informed, supported and confidant in your ability to care for yourself! 🌸 This is a really fun and empowering process, and I hope that you will give it a try!
Questions? Contact Me, or send me an email at email@example.com and we can chat!
Wishing you a beautiful and balanced week ahead! 🙂 ~Aly
#Doterra #essentialoils #oils #holistic #healing #wellness #chakra #healingcrystal #crystalhealing #metaphysical #spiritual #healthymom #natural #energyhealing #selfcare #personaldevelopment #healthyliving