Welcome Beautifuls! This is a private workshop page, dedicated to the Beautiful people who want to dive into some important topics having to do with Aromatherapy, and essential oils safety! Welcome! 🙂
You will find your lesson topics below, as I post them, and once a new post is listed, I will notify you via my weekly newsletter!
Please feel free to use this page as an index. Simple click the lessons below that you wish to dive into, and you will be taken to the linked post! If you have any questions as we move through the upcoming topics, you are welcome to post them to our FB group as well. I will be available there, throughout December, for Q&A.
Enjoy and happy oiling! xoxo, Dr. Aly
Essential oils featured in this workshop:
- Wild Orange
- Ylang Ylang
- Clary Sage
Please feel free to work through the lessons that follow, at your own pace. Enjoy!
- Recommended Essential Oil Companion Books
- What are essential oils? Basic Methods
- What essential oils should you avoid during pregnancy?
- Essential Oils to Avoid if you Experience (or may be vulnerable to) Seizures
- My Top 10 Essential Oils for Beginners and Equipment
- Lavender EO- Basic Properties and Uses
- Peppermint EO- Basic Properties and Uses
- Lemon EO- Basic Properties and Uses
- Wild Orange EO- Basic Properties and Uses
- Vetiver EO- Basic Properties and Uses
- Clary Sage EO- Basic Properties and Uses
- Lime EO- Basic Properties and Uses
- Frankincense EO- Basic Properties and Uses
- Cedarwood EO- Basic Properties and Uses
- Ylang Ylang EO- Basic Properties and Uses
- Your Essential Oil Dilution Chart, for Generally Safe Topical Use (be sure to ONLY use oils that are marked SAFE for topical use)
- EO Safety- Common Skin Issues & Essential Oils
- The Benefits of Skin Application and Essential Oil Use
- Essential Oil Expiration, Storage and Disposal
- How to Safely Add Essential Oils to Your Bath
- How to Use Steam Inhalation with Essential Oils